The retreat is only a few weeks away and we are pleased to announce the opportunity to join in the card swap! Please look at the guidelines below and email Shelley if you are interested in participating. The card swap is open to 20 people.
Happy Crafting! -- Shelley and Jane
Type of Card
Any Occasion Card
RSVP for card swap
Shelley Wangen: email@example.com
Number of people in swap
20 Maximum (Create cards equal to the number of participants. You will be notified of the final count a week before the retreat or as soon as we hit 20 participants.)
Saturday, October 20 | 5:00 pm
Place cards in a Ziploc bag with your first and last name on the bag and deliver to Jane Thiemens (located in UpNorth). Cards will be sorted and returned to you!
1. Make 20 of the same cards and receive 20 different cards in return.
2. Each card must include an envelope.
2. The cards should be handmade, not from a kit.
3. Paper layering is required.
4. Please be mindful of clean stamping, cutting, gluing, no smudges etc.
5. Consider adding an embellishment (buttons, ribbon, brads, sparkles, bling, etc.) and/or a technique (embossing, pop dots, sanding, etc.)